How to offer Bhoga?
We suggest you:
- Buy a separate set of vessels for Krishna to eat (a plate, 4 bowls, 1 tumbler, and a spoon). Buy a different pattern so that it does not get mixed with the vessels you all use at home.
- Place a picture of Radha Krishna, Panchatattva and Srila Prabhupada in your altar, In case you are not having any Click here
- Make a plate for Krishna with all the items which are cooked without onion garlic. Keep one Tulasi leaf in each of the items
- Chant the below-mentioned mantra(3 times each) while ringing the bell
- Leave it for 5 minutes
- Then you can mix the offering back with the rest of the item.
And now the Prasadam is ready for honoring by your family and you!
Bhoga Offering Mantras
Srila Prabhupada’s Pranam Mantras:
nama om visnu-padaya krsna presthaya bhu-tale
srimate bhaktivedanta-svami iti namine
namas te sarasvate deve gaura-vani-pracarine
Lord Caitanya’s Pranam Mantra:
namo maha-vadanyaya krsna-prema-pradaya te
krsnaya krsna-caitanya-namne gaura-tvise namah
Krishna’s Pranam Mantra:
namo brahmanya-devaya go-brahmana-hitaya ca
jagad-dhitaya krsnaya govindaya namo namah
Panca-Tattva Maha Mantra:
sri-krsna-caitanya prabhu nityananda
sri-advaita gadadhara srivasadi-gaura-bhakta-vrnda
Hare Krishna Maha Mantra:
Hare Krsna Hare Krsna Krsna Krsna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare