Open Book Assignment
Gita Mastery Course - Trimester 1
- This assignment will further deepen your understanding
- It is optional for the participants
- Still we strongly recommend you to complete it.
- Email yours answers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject: GMC T1 OBA
- Please share your most significant learnings.
- Could you apply these learnings in your life? If yes, quote an example. If no, what challenge do you face?
- Which is your favorite verse from chapter 1? Please quote the verse no. and explain why.
- What are the six symptoms of Bhagavan given in verse 2?
- How many qualities of soul did Krishna enlist from verses 11-30? Which of those qualities you found most interesting?
- Lord Krishna gives an example in verse 22. Has it brought about any change in the way you live your life?
- In verse 14, Srila Prabhupada gives example of vaccine. Please explain it’s significance. Have you applied this principle in your life? Any challenges?
- With reference to fuel and fire in verse 39, why is it necessary to follow the regulative principles (No meat eating, No Intoxication, No Illicit Sex, No Gambling?